Blue Swiss Dots

9.23.2008

I was tagged

A- Attached or Single? -Attached - Married
B- Best Friend(s): Andrew, my spouse.
C- Cake or Pie: cake, of the chocolate variety, with chocolate frosting...unless it's my mom's cheese pie.
D- Drink of Choice: Glass bottled Mexican cokes.
E- Essential Item: Burt's Bee's chapstick and Inhaler
F- Favorite Color: Right now, I'm so into teal. I've loved it for a long time, but it's back in clothes and such.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears
H- Hometown: Duncanville, TX
I- Indulgence: yes, regularly.
J- January or February: February--dead of winter, sure to be cold for a change, and often, we get snow.
K- Kids: Would like some, but God's got His own schedule.
L- Life, for me, is incomplete without: Jesus.
M- Marriage Date: July 19, 1997
N- Number of Siblings: 1 and 1/2 brothers. (brother #2 is from Dad's marriage #2)
O- Oranges or Apples? These days, Oranges. I'm off apples having become tired of them.
P- Phobia/Fears: Snakes.
Q- Favorite Quote: "Am I bovvered?"
R- Reasons to smile: Crisp fall days, God's goodness, nieces and nephews, not in that order.
S- Season: Fall, always fall, but the kind of fall they have up north with air cold enough for jackets and sweaters, hats and scarves, and colorful leaves.
T- Tag Ten: umm, I don't think I have ten, and the few I have may have already done this, but here we go: Caroline, Leah, Josh McFall, Maggie, Emily, Ginger (who tagged me), John Piper (hahaha)....that's about all I've got.
U- Unknown fact about me: I broke into a house once.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppress those animals, baby! Give me my steak!
W- Worst Habit: Swearing...I've been doing it since I was 2. Watch what you say around your kids, parents.
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound. Quite therapeutic for injuries, and not just for looking at small babies.
Y- Your Favorite Foods: My mother's cooking of just about anything.
Z- Zodiac: Taurus. But I don't need a zodiac symbol to tell me I'm stubborn. :D

2 comments:

The Dunton's said...

That's weird that you're having trouble with basil - mine just grew! I'm not good with plants usually either, thus my surprise and joy that my plants are in fact alive! Is your basil outside? How much sun is it getting? That might have to do with it...
Also, "Am I bovvered" is one of Chuck's favorite as well, that and asking me if I fancy Billie Piper. I can't wait till Christmas for the new season! :)

The Dunton's said...

Mine grew just great outside and I totally neglected it. It's just now starting to look wilted so I should water it, but I wonder if it would do better where it could get plenty of sun and rain if we get more. ?