Blue Swiss Dots

8.12.2008

Selection

Editing down to 10 photographs is a painful process.  As long as you have plenty of photos to pick from (which I do), you can get 10 photos to turn in.  I found that a challenge in the spring when I had to get 10 good prints.  I didn't feel like I had a good enough variety from which to choose.  This time it's different.  I have too many from which I can choose!  I'm down to 16, but I'm still questioning those 16.  Some I picked because the prof liked them, and the rest I thought were my best.  I'm just not sure what to do.  I need only 10.  Chucking 6 more seems impossible.  I'll post the final 10 once I figure out which they are.  :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i just send an email to andrews email cos I didn't have yours but it's for a girls night! hope you can come